Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, March 26, 2012

Inchie Dance


Inchie: Dance
Show your Dance Inchies! 
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art!

14 comments:

  1. Very imaginative, Trillian! My Dance Inchies are at rtquilter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dancer. She's very happy-looking.

    I'm up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She's having an unrestrained, joyful dance! Very nice, Trillian!

    Still working on mine - I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the wonderful dance inchies! I posted mine in the flickr group, but if you would like to read my blog about it, go here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, Happy Dancer! My Twinchie (2x2) can be found in our group on flickr or at my blog flamblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to try to follow AJ's instructions for adding a LINK in my comments: so here goes
    LINK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Trillian - how do I get my name included in your Inchie Participating Artists List?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone. Your inchies are looking marvelous. I've been swamped at work but I'm all caught up now and put my Inchies on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can see my dance inchies here: http://colourfly-blog.blogspot.de/2012/03/every-inchie-monday-dance.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found this and I think it is soooo adorable! I want to play! I will have to do some catch up though!

    Jillie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jillie,
    welcome at this project. It is fun!
    Trillian

    ReplyDelete